License Agreement for GetLinked Software
CUSTOMER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING SOFTWARE. By installing the software, you indicate your acceptance of the following Software License Agreement.Accounting Solutions, Inc.
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Accounting Solutions, Inc. By installing this software you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, promptly return the software and accompanying items (including written materials and binders or other containers) to the place where you obtained them for a full refund.
ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, INC. SOFTWARE LICENSE
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. GetLinked Software is an “Annual Subscription” license. In a single-user environment, Accounting Solutions grants you the right to use one copy of the enclosed Accounting Solutions software program (the “SOFTWARE”), any backup copies of the program and its documentation on a single computer during the “Annual Subscription” time period. You may not network the SOFTWARE or otherwise use it on more than one computer or computer terminal at the same time.
TERMS: ALL SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LICENSED “AS IS”. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED! PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
In a multi-user system, Accounting Solutions grants you the right to use one copy of the enclosed Accounting Solutions software program (the “SOFTWARE”), any backup copies of the program and its documentation can be used only in connection with a single local area network. The program may reside only once on the fixed disk on the local area network. If you have expanded from a single-user to a multi-user system, the multi-user restrictions on the use supersede the single-user restrictions under which you were previously licensed.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE (including any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated in the SOFTWARE) is owned by Accounting Solutions or its suppliers and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) transfer the SOFTWARE to a single hard disk, provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
If Source Code is purchased, it is for the SOLE purpose of insurance in the event that Accounting Solutions, Inc. should cease to operate as a company in the business of software or hardware development and that it directly affects your capability to continue to use this particular development program. All the same copyright restrictions described in the above paragraph apply. Source Code is considered a backup copy with the code in its original configuration and not compiled. It is not considered an additional copy of the same program, therefore the same rules and regulations apply to it as described in the section of “GRANTS OF LICENSE” for single-user and multi-user environments.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE, but you may transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis, provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. If the SOFTWARE is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all prior versions.
4. DUAL MEDIA SOFTWARE. If the SOFTWARE package contains both CD-ROM, 3.5″ and 5.25″ disks, then you may use only the CD or disks appropriate for your single-user computer. You may not use the other media on another computer or loan, rent, lease, or transfer them to another user except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of all SOFTWARE and printed materials.
5. YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, MODIFY OR TRANSFER THE SOFTWARE OR ANY COPY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LICENSE. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED ARE RESERVED BY ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS OR IT SUPPLIERS.
6. Any third-party suppliers of the SOFTWARE shall be considered third-party beneficiaries of this agreement and shall have the right to enforce Accounting Solution’s rights under this agreement.
LIMITED WARRANTY. Accounting Solutions warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE are limited to ninety (90) days. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Accounting Solution’s and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Accounting Solutions’ option, either (a) return of the price paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE that does not meet Accounting Solution’s Limited Warranty and which is returned to Accounting Solutions with a copy of your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from accident, abuse, misapplication or lack of knowledge on your part of how to execute the software for its intended purpose. Any replacement SOFTWARE will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States neither these remedies nor any product services offered by Accounting Solutions are available without proof of purchase from an authorized non-U.S. source.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent by applicable law, ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, THE ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIAL, AND ANY ACCOMPANYING HARDWARE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent by applicable law, IN NO EVENT SHALL ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS AND ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATE/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The SOFTWARE, hardware, and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer/Contractor is Accounting Solutions, Inc. / 1116 S Vista Ave. #166 / Boise, ID 83705. If you acquired this product in the United States, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Idaho.
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, or if you desire to contact Accounting Solutions for any reason, please contact Accounting Solutions subsidiary or sales office or write: Accounting Solutions, Inc. / 1116 S Vista Ave. #166 / Boise, ID 83705.