- The number of locations is the number of entities you need linked. The number of locations you require may be higher depending upon how you have configured your specific systems. Please be aware that during your installation, it may be determined that you need to purchase additional subscription licenses to accommodate your specific setup. The GetLinked®Software Subscription (GSS) is licensed on an “ANNUAL” subscription basis and required for all customers in order to use the software. The “ANNUAL” software license includes product updates, enhancements, access to online downloads and web site technical support. The annual software subscription renewal date is July 1st.
ALL SERVICES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
- The “Phone Support” is an estimated telephone support time for the setup and support of GetLinked® Software. This is an estimate only! ALL “Phone Support” is good until the time is used up or 60 Days from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. Any additional hours required will be pre-paid at our current rate of $200.00 per hour. ASI does not support products other than GetLinked® Software. SUPPORT FOR ANY DATA PRIOR TO BEING IMPORTED IS SUPPORTED BY THE INDIVIDUAL MANUFACTURERS (ex. POS MANUFACTURER). SUPPORT FOR SPECIFIC ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IMPORT PROCEDURES IS SUPPORTED BY THE INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM MANUFACTURERS (ex. ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE MANUFACTURER).
- Accounting Solutions, Inc. does provide this service to “Set Up” a FTP polling system for your Point of Sale and Time Clock data from each location to your corporate office or web provider site. If this service is not purchased, Accounting Solutions, Inc. will start “Installation” when verification of the correct required data resides on your corporate computer.
- The GetLinked® Software Subscription (GSS) is available for download only from one of our Internet sites. The main site is WWW.GETLINKED.CO. Accounting Solutions, Inc. will not be responsible for YOUR limitations in Internet technologies (Blocked by firewall, use of an ISP such as AOL, or an incompatible internet browser).
Welcome to the Accounting Solutions, Inc.'s Website, ("Site" or "site").
- Contact Information & Disclosure
- Restrictions on Use
- Registration and Creating Profiles etc.; Attribution of Electronic Acts to You
- Intellectual Property; Grant of Limited License
- No Payment for Submissions
- Career Opportunities
- NO WARRANTIES
- NO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
- Linked Sites
- Entire Agreement; Miscellaneous
- GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
- Termination or Cancellation; No Continuing Rights
- Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically
- Legal Notices
We do not charge you for merely using our Site, but certain activities can involve charges such as purchasing software and services.
- Create a link to this Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device not provided by us to extract any data or Content (as defined in “Intellectual Property; Grant of Limited License” section listed below);
- Reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code relating to the Site or any Content or Site functionality or services, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary Content (including page layout, or form); use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Accounting Solutions, Inc. name or trademarks such as “GETLinked™”);
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the intended or proper working of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes or might impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any laws. ASI may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone providing any such information or materials; or
- Violate any law, contract or intellectual property right, or commit a tort. See Legal Notices below for more information about some of these laws. It is ASI policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any (if any) account or right of access for repeated infringement, and it also reserves the right to terminate for even one infringement.
3. Registration and Creating Profiles etc.; Attribution of Electronic Acts to You
For some areas of the Site, you may have to complete a registration process or create a profile for use in applying for something (e.g., a job). Completion of the process will usually create an account with a user name and password or other identifier which you agree to guard as confidential information—if you are careless with it, others may be able to access the information. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times. You also agree that, to the extent allowed by us and our site, you will review, maintain, correct, and update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness by using the means allowed for the relevant information or, when appropriate, by contacting us. If you provide (or ASI has reasonable grounds to believe that you provided) any information that is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your access, application, or participation in a program, in addition to exercising all rights and remedies allowed by law.
You agree that all uses of the identifier established for you during a registration or similar process will be attributed to and legally bind you and may be relied upon by us and our agents, affiliates, and other third parties with whom we work in order to provide the Site, Content, programs, profiles or other services as being a use made by you, even if someone else used your identifier.
4. Intellectual Property; Grant of Limited License
As explained in the Legal Notices section, the Site and all (without limitation) text, design, graphics, images, sound files, animation, video, interfaces, code and the selection and arrangement thereof appearing or included from time to time on the Site (collectively, "Content") is protected by trademark, copyright and other laws and contracts. The Site or Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any way except when expressly allowed by the Terms or with the prior non-electronic consent of ASI. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate ASI intellectual property rights, all of which rights are reserved. Subject to these Terms, ASI grants you a revocable, nontransferable, nonexclusive, limited license to access and make use of this Site, when and as available, under the applicable terms, conditions and policies.
Any software that is made available to download from this Site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Accounting Solutions, Inc. and/or its various third party licensors. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. Please note that copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect all Software. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted. Without limiting the foregoing, copying or reproduction of the Software for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any warranty applicable to the Software will be specified in the terms of the License Agreement. You acknowledge that the Software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to U.S.A. export restrictions.
6. No Payment For Submissions
We do not pay or provide other consideration for any remarks, suggestions or ideas (including but not limited to those regarding business or business processes or procedures, product ideas, software program ideas processes or procedures, marketing or advertising slogans, or improvement of products or services, the Site or Content), graphics, or other information communicated through this Site (collectively, "Submission"). You agree that all Submissions shall forever be the property of ASI and that ASI will not be required to treat them as confidential. Without limitation, Accounting Solutions, Inc. (or a company in the ASI Organization designated by it) will have the exclusive ownership of the Submission and all present and future existing rights of every kind and nature everywhere. ASI shall be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purposes without compensation to you or anyone else, even if a Submission may appear in the operations of ASI Organization.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ASI and its third party providers, from and against any and all losses, damage, liability and costs of every nature incurred by any of them in connection with any claim, damage or loss related to or arising out of: the Content, use of the Site or related sites, any assistance or services provided by us or third parties, any alleged unauthorized use of the Site, or any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms.
9. NO WARRANTIES
THE SITE, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY (COLLECTIVELY, "COMPLETE SITE")ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPLETE SITE IS PROVIDED: (1) WITH ALL FAULTS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU; AND (2) WITHOUT ANY ASSURANCE (OR WARRANTY) THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR EFFECT ANY PARTICULAR RESULT, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THEY WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PART OR ASPECT OF THE COMPLETE SITE.
10. NO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NO ONE IN THE ASI ORGANIZATION WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR SECURITY OR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR FOR ANY OTHER INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO ANY PART OR ASPECT OF THE COMPLETE SITE OR TO ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ASI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY OR MISREPRESENTATION.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THE TERMS (INCLUDING ANY INCORPORATED TERMS OR POLICIES) OR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY NATURE (INCLUDING TORT) RELATING TO ANY PART OR ASPECT OF THE COMPLETE SITE SHALL BE, AT ASI OPTION (OR THE OPTION OF A COMPANY IN ASI ORGANIZATION THAT IS DESIGNATED BY ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, INC.): (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE INFORMATION GIVING RISE TO YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES; OR (2) THE AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE, WHICH AMOUNT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE ITEM CAUSING YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. Linked Sites
Some links on the Site lead to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the "Linked Sites"). ASI assumes no responsibility for the contents or policies of any Linked Site, for any link contained within a Linked Site, for any changes or updates to a Linked Site, or for any activity relating to a Linked Site (including but not limited to web casting or any other form of transmission). ASI provides these links solely as a convenience and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not mean that ASI endorses the Linked Site.
14. Entire Agreement; Miscellaneous
15. GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
This Site is controlled by ASI from its offices within the United States of America and is directed to U.S. users. ASI products and services are available in many parts of the world and the Site may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. If you choose to access this Site from locations outside the U.S. you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any data or Content of the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations or the Entire Agreement.
The Entire Agreement and all performances and claims of every nature (including without limitation, contract, tort and strict liability) relating in any way to any aspect of the Complete Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho, U.S.A. without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes regarding such claims or arising under or related in any way to the Entire Agreement or the Complete Site shall be litigated or otherwise heard exclusively in the appropriate forum in Idaho. You hereby consent to jurisdiction in a state or federal court sitting in Ada County, Idaho and waive any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper, and consent to service of process by any means authorized by Idaho or federal law.
Notice to You. You agree that we may give you all notices that we are required to give by posting notice on the Site or, if we have your email address or other electronic address or number ("Contact Address"), by sending notice to your Contact Address in our discretion, including (without limitation) disclosures that we are required to give you, legal notices, notice of subpoenas or other legal process (if any), and all other communications. We may provide such notice to any Contact Address that you provide to us. You agree to keep your Contact Address current when possible. You also agree to check for notices posted on the Site.
Notices to Us (Our Address for Legal Notices). There is only one of you but we have several locations, web sites, receive many electronic communications, and not all employees are trained to deal with every kind of communication. Accordingly, you agree to send us notice by mailing it to ("Our Address for Legal Notices"):
Attn: Legal Department
Accounting Solutions, Inc.
PO BOX 5347
Boise, ID 83705
Back to Top
17. Termination or Cancellation; No Continuing Rights
You have no continuing right to use the Site and we may deny or suspend access, or terminate or cancel this agreement with or without cause and at any time and without prior notice. This is so even if you elect to store documents on this site such as your resume for use in a job application, so make your own copies of anything to which you want to ensure access. We may give notice of termination or cancellation in the same way that we may provide other notices.
18. Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically
Subject to applicable law and any contrary terms on Site screens (e.g., if you purchase software), you agree that all of your transactions with or through the Site may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. This includes (without limitation) electronic delivery, notices, disclosures, and all other aspects of the transaction. We also reserve the right to deal non-electronically and require you to do so.
Notice: No Harvesting or Dictionary Attacks Allowed (this provides information about conduct that is unlawful under the U.S. CAN SPAM Act of 2003).
Notice Re Trademarks (this provides notice regarding who owns the trademarks used on our Site and cautions against infringement).
Notice Re Copyright Ownership (this provides notice regarding who owns the copyrights in the Site and its contents and cautions against infringement).
Notice of Copyright Agent (this provides contact and other information regarding the Site's copyright agent who may be notified of claimed infringement).
Notice of Availability of Filtering Software (this provides a notice under the U.S. Communications Decency Act).
Notice: No Harvesting or Dictionary Attacks Allowed
We will not give, sell, or otherwise transfer addresses maintained by us to any other party for the purposes of initiating, or enabling others to initiate, electronic mail messages except as authorized by our appropriate personnel or policies. Except for parties authorized to have such addresses, persons may violate federal law if they: (1) initiate the transmission to our computers or devices of a commercial electronic mail message (as defined in the U.S. "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003") that does not meet the message transmission requirements of that act; or (2) assist in the origination of such messages through the provision or selection of addresses to which the messages will be transmitted.
Notice Regarding Trademarks
The trademarks GETLinked and all other trademarks used in the Site are owned by (1) DEFEDE and used under license by ASI and its affiliated organization; or (2) their respective trademark owners.
You may not use any of the trademarks displayed on this Site or in any Site content except as provided in the Terms. Any other use is strictly prohibited and all rights are reserved.
Notice Regarding Copyright Ownership: GETLinked™ is registered trademark of DEFEDE - All Rights Reserved 2011.
As used herein, "Content" means (without limitation) all text, design, graphics, images, sound files, animation, video, interfaces, code and the selection and arrangement thereof appearing or included from time to time on the Site. All Content on the Site or any related site (such as www.micros.co), and any other world wide web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by ASI Organization, is subject to intellectual property right, contractual or other protection. The intellectual property rights are owned by ASI Organization or their licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except pursuant to the express terms of the Terms with the prior non-electronic consent of ASI or its designee. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate intellectual property rights. No title to copies or to intellectual property rights are transferred to users – all title and rights remain with ASI.
Notice Regarding Copyright Agent
ASI respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that you do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced in the Site in a way constituting copyright infringement may provide a notice to the designated Copyright Agent for the Site containing the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement claims and notices (but not other notices) should be sent in the following manner to:
Accounting Solutions, Inc.
PO BOX 5347
Boise, ID 83705
- Fax: (208) 343-2500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Availability of Filtering Software
We do not believe that the Site contains materials that would typically be the subject of filtering software. Nevertheless, all users are hereby informed by the provider of this interactive computer service that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found at http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/ntiageneral/cipa2003/index.html (Children's Internet Protection Act: Report on the Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies).
ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS, INC. (ASI) RESPONSIBILITIES TO CURRENT CUSTOMERS:
- Sale the right to use GetLinked® Software as a “Annual Subscription” that imports and transfers financial data matching the manufacturers’ data specifications. ONLY specific customizations listed on this order form as per this agreement are being included, otherwise ALL software subscription are licensed “AS IS”.ALL SERVICES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
- Provide access to our web sites for all “Current Customers” (main site www.getlinked.co) as follows:
- Downloading software and related files.
- Technical Support documentation. This includes available documents for Installation and General Technical Issues.
- Provide the option to renew annual GetLinked® Software Subscription (GSS). This protects the customers investment by providing updates to GetLinked® Software that are compatible with the customers current versions of Point of Sale, Time Clocks and Financial Systems (ex. Accounting Systems and Payroll Service Providers). This is an optional service. This is defined as a “Current Customer”.
- Provide technical support for “Current Customers” when purchased. ALL SERVICES SOLD SEPARATELY FROM SOFTWARE! All services are pre-paid with Check, MasterCard or Visa and invoiced on an hourly basis (current rate is $200.00 per hour). If there is time remaining on customers account, this remaining time is available until the next GSS is due annually July 1st.
- Possess a working knowledge of the following:
- “Accounting” (ex. Know the correct account numbers and how to assign them to transactions).
- “Bookkeeping” (ex. Posting transactions and reviewing them for accuracy).
- “Computers” (ex. How to load software programs, map drives and directories, etc.).
- Use training as a learning period only. Do not try and learn processes and meet deadlines (ex. Payroll Processing deadlines or month-end financials required for a meeting).
- Follow the instructions on the web site for installation and setup.
- Download the GetLinked® Software from the web site www.getlinked.co. Click on the ”Downloads” tab and follow the instructions.
- Setup the GetLinked® Software per the instructions.
- GetLinked® Software does NOT support the practice of “Re-Using” Identification Numbers in any system. This includes numbers assigned to Employees, Customers, Vendors, Items, etc. (ex. Assigning an Employee Number that was previously assigned in your Point of Sale or Time Clock system).
- Pre-pay for all services provided. The current hourly rate is $200.00 per hour. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP YOUR OWN LOG OF TIME SPENT WITH ASI TECHNCIAL SUPPORT.
- Provide the Point of Sale and Time Clock data files at the point of entry for GetLinked® Software. If you have purchased our FTP Polling Services or other polling services from ASI then an ASI technician will complete this process for you.
- Backing up your copy of GetLinked® Software program and data files on a regular basis.