First, let us show you just some of what GetLinked software will do for you!
The following sample screens show import features and capabilities of the POSLink module (Daily Sales Summary):
Watch an Online Video and download a 60 Day Trial Version of GetLinked Software: Do you have a demo or trial version of the software?
Below is information and a checklist for you to get started:
Point of sale and time clock systems provide multiple methods of extracting financial data from their system to GetLinked software.
The two most common methods are:
- 1. Through an API (Application Program Interface). This is a direct link that GetLinked software imports transactions FROM the POS system.
2. Many POS systems can export multiple files (ex. sales, payroll, receivables, payables, etc.) out to the hard drive. Through different methods of "Polling" (file copying, email, cloud based storage, etc.), GetLinked software imports every piece of financial data possible to create balanced accounting transactions. Polling of data can be the longest and hardest process of setup and needs to be done before GetLinked Software can operate. This is where your computer technicians can assist the most in automating this process on a daily basis. GetLinked installation is usually the easiest and fastest process of setup.
- - Daily Sales Summary
- Revenue Center Sales Totals
- Category Sales
- Gift Certificates
- Paid Ins/Outs
- Miscellaneous and Other Income and Expenses
GetLinked software imports this data, arranges in a financial format, validates it and transfers a balanced journal entry to your accounting system electronically.
GetLinked software includes:
- Ability to import a single day or multiple days at one time.
- Annual subscription costs less than $1.37 per day at the annual retail price ($499.00 - $1,449.00 per module). PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. How much money can GetLinked software save me annually?
- Editing capabilities once your transactions are imported into GetLinked software. You can review and edit transactions if needed before you transfer them to your accounting system.
- Calculations for amounts such as Over/Short. You set the variance amount and it will calculate it automatically.
- Internal controls to prevent double-transfers of transactions.
- Over-ride capabilities for authorized personnel to re-import and transfer balanced transactions.
- Counters to track number of times transactions have been imported and transferred.
- Active customers have access to our Customer Login site for downloading GetLinked software and technical documentation that includes basic installation, setup and daily processing procedures.
Checklist to get started:
- 1. Click here for our online Store. The Daily Sales Summary ("POSLink") is the module most customers start with along with Payroll ("PRLink"). To get started, most customers purchase one hour of support to receive telephone and remote assistance from our technical support staff. They then evaluate if they want to implement the rest of the locations or modules themselves or continue to have our technicians assist with installation and training. You can purchase your subscription and all services at our online store.
2. Telephone technical support is available and sold separately if needed for current customers. It can be purchased on an hourly basis at our online Store under Support. ALL SERVICES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
If you purchase telephone support our technicians will set an appointment with you via telephone (and remote control) to load the GetLinked software and train you and your staff. The initial installation usually takes about an hour over the telephone and that is the amount of technical support we recommend you purchase for your initial location.
Please review the topics listed below for details on the subscription and services.
How does the subscription work per location and other costs? What are the benefits of keeping my subscription current?
How does technical support and the reserved Forum site work with Getlinked Software?
We are ready to purchase GETLinked Software. What are the steps to purchase the software and support?
I have an additional question. Where can I find an answer?