GetLinked® Software Forum

Point of Sale and Financial Systems Integration

I want to update or purchase a new GetLinked Software Subscription (GSS) at your online store. How do I proceed?

Moderator: gettech
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
gettech
Post subject: I want to update or purchase a new GetLinked Software Subscription (GSS) at your online store. How do I proceed?
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:12 am

GetLinked Software Subscriptions (GSS) are licensed on an annual time period starting July 1st through June 30th.

Purchasing a subscription each year is not called a "Renewal" as each year's subscription is the right to use GetLinked software during that time period. It is a new subscription and you place your subscription order at our online Store.
ALL sales (subscriptions and services) are purchased through the same online store order form.

STEPS:
  • 1. Go to our online Store (https://www.getlinked.co/store/).
    If you are a returning customer, you can click on "Log In" (upper right hand corner):
    • - Click on "My Account".
      - View the list of “Previous Orders”.
      - Click on the “View” button next to the order Total for details of each order.
      - Click on (show all orders) to view the history of ALL orders.
    2. Choose the 'Subscriptions' tab.

3. Choose the modules you need.

4. Select the System, Model and Version for your both your Import system (ex. point of sale, payroll time clock, etc.) and your Transfer system (ex. accounting, payroll service provider, etc.).
    Check your point of sale and financial system for the latest version of the software.
    - IF you have a recent copy of these systems then choose the latest GetLinked software Model and Version when placing your order online.
    - GetLinked software interfaces to all major systems including the different models and versions for each system. It may not be listed on our online store so a quick confirmation inquiry may help you.

5. Choose the 'Support' tab if your want our technicians to assist you. Your subscription does include access to our Support site for documentation and setup instructions.

6. Click on the 'Add to cart >' button.

7. Once you are ready to check-out you can use your login credentials or create an account if the first time. Follow the order completion instructions.
    You are done.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you place your order. Email confirmations are sent to the registered email address created by your company personnel.

ALL SOFTWARE IS SOLD “AS IS”. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!
ALL SERVICES SOLD SEPARATELY FROM SOFTWARE!

Please review other Forum topics for more details:
How does technical support and the Forum site work with GETLinked Software?
Are there any discounts with GetLinked software for ongoing customers, volume purchases or approved corporate accounts??

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Pricing”
Jump to: