|GetLinked® Software Forum
|Micros Payroll Interface
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||gayyager [ Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:50 am ]|
|Post subject:||Micros Payroll Interface|
Whenever I make a change in Micros to someone's name, social security number, employee number, or clock in/clock out times I can see the changes reflected in the Micros reports i pull, but the changes are not picked up when i run the Get Linked payroll interface. Am I doing something wrong?
|Author:||gettech [ Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:51 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Micros Payroll Interface|
Thank you for the questions and let us see if we can answer your question.
There is one step you are missing that you originally performed the first time you setup GetLinked software. The changes you made inside the Micros system show up on their reports because it is all the same system. You need to communicate that to other systems outside of Micros such as GetLinked software.
There are two options for this solution:
- Change the employee information in GetLinked software manually. This works well if this is the exception.
1. Click PRLink Tab > Employee Import > Select your location. YOU MUST DELETE THE EXISTING EMPLOYEE IMPORT RECORDS FROM GETLINKED SOFTWARE FIRST.
2. Select the specific employee(s) you need to delete.
3. Click on Edit > Delete Row. You can also click on the Delete arrow (next to the word "Omit" column header.
The final step is required as GetLinked software does NOT support the practice of “Re-Using” Identification Numbers in any system. This includes numbers assigned to Employees, Customers, Vendors, Items, etc. (ex. Assigning an Employee Number that was previously assigned in your Point of Sale or Time Clock system).
4. Click Setup > PRLink > Location and select your Location.
5. Click the Import Data button.
6. On the Payroll Import Data Information screen.
7. Click the Import button next to Employees "Files to Import".
This will import the employee information into GetLinked software master tables and be reflected in your transaction imports.
You use these same steps for updating Departments, Job Titles, Pay Codes, etc.
For active customers additional technical support documentation can be found at our Customer Service and Support Center.
Please review other Forum topics for more details:
Adding New Employees or Job/Pay Codes in PRLink
Thank you for the post.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 7 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group