GetLinked® Software Forum

Point of Sale and Financial Systems Integration

What is Consultation time used for with GETLinked Software?

Moderator: gettech
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
gettech
Post subject: What is Consultation time used for with GETLinked Software?
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 am

Consultation time is part of our full-service offerings and can be used for any discussion topic (ex. Your unique point of sale/payroll system, product and site reviews, lapsed subscriptions, general questions), advanced education (ex. Wanting more information beyond all our documented web site information, Demonstration and discussion of GetLinked Software) or review of a new interface that has been requested.

With our currently low price we provide consulting time as a paid service for those prospect/customers that know the true costs to interface systems and are ready to make an investment in their interfaces.
IF THE DATA IN THE SYSTEM REVIEWED CAN BE ACCESSED we will provide you with a quote for development. We will apply the “Consultation” charges paid toward any development required if purchased within the offered time on the quote.

Our exiting customers have found this to be a worthwhile service and it helps us keep our costs down for everyone. We provide knowledge for prospects, existing customers, consultants and more when they want that special attention in addressing their questions and needs.

If you know you have advanced functionality needs or just want an expert to talk to via the telephone we will gladly consult with you. We do charge for our consulting time as customers have unique requests requiring expert knowledge and/or development. If you still need to consult with one of our experts after reviewing all the information provided you can purchase Consultation time (recommended one hour initially) at our online Store. Once your order for support has been processed you can contact our technical support and schedule an appointment and/or training time.

- Consultation time is strictly for pre-sales questions and general discussions as listed above.
- ALL Consultation hours are good for 90 days from purchase date or until used, whichever occurs first.
- Inactive customers (ex.lapsed subscriptions) cannot use Consultation time for ANY technical support purposes!
- Technical support is sold separately for ACTIVE customers ONLY and can be purchased at our online Store
We recommend any Point of Sale Reseller, Accountant, Payroll Service Provider or Consultants review the Forum topics below pertaining to their objectives.

Please review other Forum topics for more details:
I have an additional question. Where can I find an answer?
I am a Point of Sale Reseller, Accountant, Payroll Service Provider or Consultant and want my customer to use GetLinked Software. What is the best way to proceed?
What does the GetLinked™ Development team need in order to review a unique system?

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Can I get some help?”
Jump to: