GetLinked® Software Forum

Point of Sale and Financial Systems Integration

How can I retrieve a copy of my invoice(s) from your online Store?

Moderator: gettech
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
gettech
Post subject: How can I retrieve a copy of my invoice(s) from your online Store?
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

Our customers receive invoices for all purchases at our online store. They are emailed to the registered email address set up by our customers.

To retrieve copies of your invoice(s):
1. Go to Store.

2. Click on Log In. Login under “Returning Customer”. Login using the account information you originally created.

3. Click on My Account.

4. There is a list of “Previous Orders”. Click on the “View” button next to the order Total. Click on (show all orders) to view the history of ALL orders.

- If you cannot find your order in the list it most likely was not completed.
- To complete an order make sure you click on Confirm the Order button on the last page when ordering.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your order number.
- If you believe you have completed an order correctly and still have problems please forward to us your "Email Confirmation" and we will investigate your order. Our email address is sales@getlinked.co.
- All "Terms and Conditions" are presented on each order and are emailed to the default authorized personnel.

CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BANK ACCOUNT FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.

- If you are not receiving an email check your “junk” mail box. Also make sure your email server is not blocking your order confirmation emails.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “How Do I...”
Jump to: