- 1. Open GetLinked Software.
2. Click on "Help" at the top of the screen.
3. Click on "About GetLinked...". Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) contains a separate “About GetLinked” window. You must first add this window to your Shortcuts.
4. Verify the document you received is for the CURRENT year (ex. ENHANCEMENT DATE: MM/DD/YYYY).
PLEASE REVIEW THESE KEYS CAREFULLY AS THEY MAY LOOK SIMILAR TO YOUR PREVIOUS KEYS, HOWEVER THEY HAVE CHANGED ENOUGH TO ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE TO USE GETLINKED™ SOFTWARE THROUGH THE NEXT SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD.
5. Type in the Registered Customer Number, Name and five (5) Keys provided you. You can also copy and paste this information from the document that was emailed to your company.
6. Click "OK" button.
New Registration Keys will be provided annually based on the number of subscriptions purchased for the upcoming year.
If you purchase subscriptions for the new year PRIOR to the annual expiration date (July 1st annually) you have the following options:
- - We can email you the upcoming year's Registration Keys early. The Keys will be good ONLY for the total number of locations purchased on the latest order(s) (ex. one location was recently sold and not needed).
- If you just received Registration Keys for future year subscriptions AND you have the same number of locations (or more) you can type in the newest keys now.
The new Keys will eliminate pop-up reminders in the software for the current year.
IF YOU HAVE MORE LOCATIONS SETUP THAN REGISTERED YOU MUST EITHER:
- Delete the locations NO longer being used. MAKE SURE TO BACK UP ALL YOUR GETLINKED DATA FIRST!
To delete a location setup: 1) Go to the Module Setup, 2) Choose the location and 3) Click on the "Delete" button at the top of the window.
- Purchase enough locations to equal the number of locations registered.
If you purchase SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR LESS THAN THE NUMBER OF LOCATIONS you are currently licensed for, you can:
- - Purchase the full number of subscriptions needed for the upcoming year. The new Keys will eliminate the pop-up reminder in the software for the current year.
- Continue to use your current Registration Keys until the new subscription year starts (July 1st annually). Pop-up reminders will continue to show until the correct year's Keys are input.
- Install the new Registration Keys AND delete the setup for the locations in the software that are not needed. GetLinked software will function correctly for the number of locations licensed. Make sure you do NOT need the locations before you delete them as they will be permanently deleted and have to be setup again from the beginning if needed later.