GetLinked® Software Forum

Point of Sale and Financial Systems Integration

Where can I find a list of the fields that import from my Payroll Service Provider for a General Ledger Journal Entry?

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Moderator: gettech
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
gettech
Post subject: Where can I find a list of the fields that import from my Payroll Service Provider for a General Ledger Journal Entry?
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm

GETLinked Software matches the manufacturers "Default" specifications in order to create a balanced General Ledger Journal Entry.

We are not allowed legally to publish, reproduce, etc. any manufacturers specific documentation, however we can list the general information from an accounting point of view.

Below is a list of some fields that are available with different systems (Not every system has all these fields!):
Date
Debit or Credit Flag
Debit or Credit Amount (+ or - sign usually)
Debit Amount
Credit Amount
Amount
Reference, Description or Comment (GETLinked Software can import and translate from any field such as this one)
Division
Branch
Department
General Ledger Account Number
Check Number
Source or Journal Number

A successful import must contain at least a Date, Amount (or Debit and Credit)and Reference. More fields allow for more transfer options.

GETLinked Software can import and sort using any of the imported fields in order to transfer by accounts, departments, etc.

Please contact your Payroll Service Provider (ex. Evolution) if you want to verify every field they export. Most manufacturers have multiple exports formats (ex. ASCII, CSV, DBF, ODBC, etc.).

GETLinked Software currently links to over 120 different Payroll Service Provider formats.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Payroll Service Providers”
Jump to: