To create a Calculation:
- Open Financial Location Setup (Setup > POSLink)
- Select a location
- Click on the Calculations Tab
- Click on the "New" button (highlight #1 in the image below) to create a new calculation.
- Enter a Description for the calculation and then select a Category, Account, and Typical Entry (highlight #2).
- Click the Expansion button (highlight #3) to open the Financial Calculation window.
On the Financial Calculation window (example: "Zero Calculation"):
- Click the "Constant" button (highlight #4) to add a constant to the calculation.
- Select "Add" as the Operation (highlight #5).
- Enter a Constant value of "0.0001" (highlight #6)
- Click the OK button to return to the Financial Location Setup window.
- Click "Save" at the top of the Financial Location Setup window to save your changes.
- When you import under the Daily Summary window your new calculation will show up in the category you selected above with a $0.00 amount. You can change the amount as needed before transferring the day.