GetLinked® Software Forum

Point of Sale and Financial Systems Integration

will this software enable me to extract daily sales data from Micros RES3700?

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Moderator: gettech
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
bwang
Post subject: will this software enable me to extract daily sales data from Micros RES3700?
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am

Company Name: Starbucks Asia Pacific

will this software enable me to extract daily sales data from Micros RES3700? From the data flowchart it seems like I still need a "Polling software" to extract data from Backoffice server to the corporate server. Appreciate some hel.

Profile Quote
gettech
Post subject: Re: will this software enable me to extract daily sales data from Micros RES3700?
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Bwang,

We will try and answer each of your questions.

First, Yes GETLinked Software will enable you to extract daily sales data from Micros 3700. With the POSLink module (Daily Sales Summary) GETLinked Software specifically imports the "Definitions" created within the Micros 3700 64 Tracking Groups (ex. Dining Room Sales, Room Service, Bar, Visa, MasterCard, Discounts, Sales Tax, etc.) and the transaction dollars that correlate to these Tracking Groups.

Second, we did email you information on "data polling" as well as some links here with related Forum topic discussions:
link between pos and getlinked

A common way customers copy data between their point of sale and timeclock systems to their financial systems are free programs such as "Dropbox". You can read more about it here: Data Polling Overview.

There are many other similar programs such as SugarSync , ShareFile, Syncplicity, Qbox and more.

Thank you for the post.

GETLinked Software

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Point of Sale”
Jump to: