Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Moderator: gettech
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Diane
Post subject: Transfer from POS to Quickbooks
Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 am

Company Name: St Augustine Yacht Club

Our POS system went down for a day. Now our Short cut to store 1 (Micros4) is asking me for a password to open that icon and I nor anyone here knows the password. I am unable to get my data to tranfer from the POS computer to the seperate Quickbooks computer with out this password. COULD some one PLEASE help?

Thank you
Diane

Profile Quote
gettech
Post subject: Re: Transfer from POS to Quickbooks
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 am

Diane,

If the password you are looking for is the same as the email request on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 that password is for downloading GETLinked Software from our web site and it is available to active customers.

You can purchase a software subscription at our online store and you will be emailed a current password to download the latest version of GETLinked Software and support documentation. Also look in your email (sent 10/31/12) with links to our web site products and services.

If you are looking for the password for your Point of Sale "Polling" process you will need to contact your Point of Sale dealer since that is the part that changed. Ask who made the change and then follow that answer.

Thank you for the post.

GETLinked Software

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Point of Sale”
Jump to: